Position Title: Bilingual Dispatcher, Ottawa Office
Department: Sharp Direct
Reporting to: Team Lead, Dispatch, Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd.
Working out of the Ottawa office and under the direction of the Team Lead, Dispatch, the incumbent is responsible for handling customer inquiries and requests related to service/support and consumables for office equipment.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for providing superior customer service and time-sensitive solutions.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with computer software for office use, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability and willingness to learn operation of Sharp office products (for copying, printing, scanning, faxing) at expert user level.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- 2 years of experience in a call centre environment would be an asset.
This is a one year contract with the potential for renewal.
Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd. offers competitive compensation.
If you’re interested in the position please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer